Policy and Procedures:
When a booking is made it is accepted that the person making the booking and other people staying associated to the booking agree to Forté terms and conditions.
All accommodation is smoke free, therefore smoking inside the units is not permitted. Extra cleaning cost will be incurred should there be evidence that smoking has taken place inside the unit.
Full payment of accommodation is required on booking of accommodation.
No pets are allowed on the property.
Forté Leavers and Peak Period Cancellation Policy
- Forté will not accept any bookings where all clients are under 18 years.
- Forté does not accept 'School Leaver' bookings, regardless of whether some guests are 18 yrs old. We do not have the policies, procedures or resources to accommodate the unique needs of school leavers during the annual School Leavers Period. In particular we do not have adequate resources to engage qualified security personnel to guarantee the safety, comfort and convenience of our guests during this period. For this reason we reserve the right to reject bookings from school and/or university leavers for the period 18 November to 17 December.
- Forté advises If you still choose to book your accommodation with us and it turns out that you are school leavers, or you have school leavers in your party your booking will be cancelled and cancellation fees will be at the discretion of management.
- School holidays and special events cancellation policy requires a 30 days notice. Should a cancellation occur within the 30 days a cancellation/administration fee may apply
- Leeuwin Concert bookings require full prepayment and are strictly no cancellation